I, Roger M. Wilcox, was in the ISOMATA Youth Choir on this program.
1. Concerto Grosso No. 6, Opus 6, by Handel (Musette - Allegro)
2. Overture to "Abduction from the Seraglio", by Mozart
3. Wedding Day at Troldhaugen, by Grieg
4. Berceuse and Finale from "The Firebird", by Stravinsky
1. Rhosymedre, by Vaughan-Williams
2. Castillane from "Le Cid", by Massenet
3. Festivo, by Nelhybel
4. Elsa's Processional to the Cathedral, from Lohengrin Act 2 Scene 4, by Wagner
5. Lincolnshire Posy, by Grainger (Lisbon - Harkstow Grange - Lost Lady Found)
1. Kensington Overture, by Whear
2. Chaconne from "First Suite in E-Flat", by Holst
3. The Liberty Bell, by Sousa
4. Domine Fili Uni Genite, by Vivaldi
5. Two Songs, by Franz Schubert (both sung in English despite their German titles)
6. Shenandoah, arranged by Romagnano. The soloist was one of the sopranos or altos from the choir (not identified on the record).
7. Ching-A-Ring Chaw, by Copland
1. Geheimnis, by Schubert (sung in English)
2. Missa Brevis Sancti Joannis De Deo, by Haydn. Julia Moyer Romagnano, soprano soloist
3. In Idyllwild, by Meredith Willson. The soloist was one of the sopranos or altos from the choir (not identified on the record).
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's ISOMATA digital
audio rescue index.
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's main digital audio page.
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's home page.
Send comments regarding this Web page to: Roger M. Wilcox.