I, Roger M. Wilcox, was in the ISOMATA Festival Choir on this program.
1. Procession of Nobles from Mlada, by N. Rimsky-Korsakov, arr. E.W.G. Leidzen
2. Sinfonietta for Winds and Percussion, by J. Andrews
1. Dreams of a Psycopath [sic], by M. Francis
2. Polka (Beaurocrat's [sic] Dance from the ballet "The Bolt") by D. Shostakovich, arr. D. Hunsberger
3. Bacchanalia, by W.S. Hartley. The final chord cuts off in the middle; this early cutoff is in the source material.
4. Somerset Rhapsody, by G. Holst, arr. H.R. Reynolds.
1. Adagio for Strings, by S. Barber
2. Symphony No. 2 in D Major, opus 73, by J. Brahms
1. Overture to the opera "Rienzi", by Richard Wagner.
2. Academic Festival Overture, Opus 80, by J. Brahms
1. Wanna Be Ready, arr. by J. Miller
2. Walk Together, Children, arr. by R. Decormier
3. Chichester Psalms, by L. Bernstein. The counter tenor soloist was a young Grant Gershon.
1. Now Let Us Lift Our Youthful Voices, by H.L. Hassler
2. Jesu Dulcis Memoria, by T.L. de Victoria
3. Vier Zigeunerlieder, by J. Brahms
4. Desert Seasons, by W. Thomson
5. O, No John, arr. by L. Southers, Jr.
6. I Will Exalt Him from "Israel and Egypt", by Handel
7. Two Cat Songs, by W. Josephs
8. In Idyllwild, by M. Willson
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's ISOMATA digital
audio rescue index.
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's main digital audio page.
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's home page.
Send comments regarding this Web page to: Roger M. Wilcox.